Tuesday 5 March 2013

Tuesday 5th (the day after the weekend that was)

Brrrr! Early start (as normal) this morning. A lovely 1°C in Birmingham on the walk to work, but it’s nice to be back in the city. Definitely brighter in the mornings now so its feeling more like Springtime!
Just a brief note today as I am shattered! I’m going to be 28 next week, and as my Dad has often said – I feel like I need to slow down! I probably fit more into my time than I ever have done.

Today I have been confirming our trip to the two towers brewery (http://twotowersbrewery.co.uk/) on Friday with my parents and 16 of our nearest and dearest friends, confirming our trip to the underground Limestone canals (http://www.dudleycanaltrust.org.uk/tr-index.htm) on Saturday and trying to arrange birthday drinks for the weekend. Phew! Today I have also booked tickets to one of Flatpack Festivals opening events. It’s going to be a silent movie with piano accompaniment in the Great Western Arcade. It looks to be a blast and a one of a kind event. You can check it out here - http://www.flatpackfestival.org.uk/.

As well as all that, we’re getting all of documents ready for our holiday (which we definitely need after all of the activity at the moment). This week at work is a bit nuts as I have to fit 2 weeks of work into 1 week. It’s all good to have things planned – but it really does take its toll on my mental capacity to work!

Anyway, back to work for me! Should be able to do at least a couple of posts this week. Will try my best to stay on top of it – especially as I have so much good stuff planned that I would like to share with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment