Wednesday 23 January 2013

Wednesday




I am always pleased to see Wednesday roll around again as it’s the one day when I always have something planned. It’s snowing again in Birmingham, but not the rate we saw over the weekend… it’s still nice and quiet in town (partially because of the school closures and maybe because people are choosing to work from home again).


I have chosen some lovely views of St Paul’s again today. The snow affected the visibility, so took multiple photos (well, actually – 15 – but most of them were awful) and have to choose which one to use... I write the blog when I get to work so the thoughts are fresh and then upload in the evening. I’ve only got one more work get up this week, so that’s put a smile on my face.

Smiles are a curious thing. I smile pretty much all the time... Sometimes I get a smile back, sometimes a weird look from a stranger. with this in mind, I have dug this up today. "sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, Sometimes your smile is the source of your joy."

l

1 comment: