Thursday 31 January 2013

End of January...




So its the end of january already... what a month its been! I've joined the JQNF, had a say in a housing development, had an epic snowey saturdate with my lovely parter, been a pirate, bagged 2 DJ gigs for the next few months... *takes a breath*... Done some of the Harbourne mile, learned about the big bang at Stargazing live, applied for a new job, had my arsed kicked at Monopoly (several times), have had brunch with new friends, bagged tickets to see one of my favourite bands in the world and arranged an epic birthday - to name a few things!

We've got a whole action packed year ahead of us too! February is bringing us the promise of a visit from our London friends, sci-fi con, deejaying, reanimator and return of the living dead at Custard Factory - and tonnes more! Our calender is solid :)

I'm certainly not complaining, but am already exhausted and its not even month two quite yet! I try not to turn down adventures and fun things, but it does take its toll!

I'm a firm believer in resting when I need too (and lately I've been knackered!) I love naps, but am notoriously bad with lay ins as I always think about what I'm missing whilst I'm vegging out in bed... this brings me to todays quote, "Learn from yesterday, Live for today, Look to tomorrow, rest this afternoon."

No comments:

Post a Comment