Sunday 3 February 2013

Re: Pinch punch 1st of the month... (written on Friday - posted Sunday :s)



Happy 1st Feb everyone! It's a Friday - yippee!

Today I am on a training course to learn about the mysteries of Excel... I'm not bad with computers, but I'm no expert - especially with Excel! I love learning new things! Today I am unlocking the mysteries of the Pivot table and Conditional formatting. Some of you will read this and roll your eyes, but I'm so rubbish with mathmatics that I go into a cold clammy sweat when people start to talk about advanced formulas and x/y axis...

Everyone is blessed with different skills. My communication skills are pretty tip top, but I really fall down when it comes to mathmatical analysis.

No matter how hard you work, there are always things you can improve upon.

Whilst i cannot change the way i think, i can work to better myself. Todays quote is thus, "Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them."

2 comments:

  1. Nice pic, did Dan finally pick the lock to your chastity belt? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely you've seen the giant lock mate?! It's as tall as me!

    ReplyDelete