Tuesday 26 February 2013

Monday Magica




So.. Monday…

Well, what can you say really? Mondays are nobody’s favourite day of the week – especially after a weekend having a wonderful time attending great events and hanging out with good friends. We had a pretty chilled day Sunday, just did the remaining chores and went to brunch with Jon, Dan and Martin (Pancakes make me happy), but still woke up shattered. A pretty miserable day weather-wise – so I took todays photos on my way home from work. More of the fantastic eggs which have sprung up around the city!

Work was productive for personal stuff, but hitting more walls with actual work. You can only do so much until someone else needs to take over and carry out their “bit.” If they don’t do it – you just have to step back (no matter how frustrated you are). Still, sorted train tickets for The Knife, some supplies for Scifi Weekender, some booking for Birthday activities and some bits sorted for our holiday.

Picked up my new glasses on the way home. Got a lovely black and white plastic pair (Karen Millen) and a rather crazy Osiris pair (in a 50’s wing style and leopard print design). I fell in love with the crazy pair, but was rather worried that they would look too ridiculous. The consensus is that they look “off the wall,” but I look pretty off the wall most of the time –so I can get away with it.

Did a few bits and pieces in town before heading back and putting in all of the washing we need for Thursday and doing a bit of tidying. Caught up with the “Walking Dead” (I swear, that show just gets better and better) and watched some more “Madoka Magica.” What a strange and brilliant series! If you’re into your anime – check it out (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puella_Magi_Madoka_Magica). Definitely worth a watch!

Anyway – time to chip off. I’ve just accepted that, try as I might, I will not be posting every day! Life gets in the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment