Thursday 7 February 2013

Orbspired



Wow. Just Wow.

The sky this morning is gorgeous. There was only one song on my mind this morning…

“And the skies always had little fluffy clouds, And they moved down, they were long and clear. And there were lots of stars at night. And when it would rain it would all turn it, they were beautiful. The most beautiful skies as a matter of fact. The sunsets were purple and red and yellow and on fire. And the clouds would catch the colors everywhere. That's neat, 'cause I used to look at them all the time when I was little. You don't see that…you might still see them in the desert”

I wonder how many people actually looked up to admire the gorgeous view this morning. So many people seem to look at their feet and don’t appreciate the beauty in the buildings and landscape around them. The JQ looked amazing this morning as everything took on a pink and orange hue with the clouds being reflected in the windows of the shops and cars on my walk to work.

It has put a big smile on my face this morning. Even though I’m shattered and still have the sniffly cold, I feel full of life. Me and the other half have planned Valentine’s Day (A Good Day to Die Hard and Wetherspoons – ROCK AND ROLL!) and booked tickets to go and see Wreck-it Ralph on Sunday. I have also received some confirmations re: Sci Fi Weekender and accommodation for Infest Festival in August is booked.

My key phrase for today (I have honestly used it 8 times already) is “It’s So Exciting!” I am such a child. A happy, smiley adult-lescent.

As I have given you a full whammy of Lyrics… no quote as such today. I will give you a little nugget from my own thoughts this morning though. It doesn’t matter if you’ve got money in your bank account – if your plans are full of promise and your life is blessed with friends, then you are rich beyond all measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment