Wednesday 20 February 2013

Tuesday 19th Feb



Well, a good day to you all!

Today’s post isn’t as exciting as yesterdays as there are no animal pictures! I was so pleased with how some of them came out! I invested in a new phone end of last year, and it’s really made a difference to how many photos I take and how I consider things around me. My phone previously was technically a smart phone, but the processor was so slow – it was a nightmare to do anything with it. The quality of the pictures were simply AWFUL too!

Today is nice and bright, but pretty cold. My poor fingers were frozen as I was taking the picture – so I only took the one and shufted off pretty quickly. I’m writing this in the morning, but hope to get a nice picture later as I’m heading to the Electric Cinema (which is a lovely place) to see Flight.

Got a tonne of stuff to do today and the weight of the world on my shoulders. I’ve got so much to sort out. It’s not even a relief to cross one thing off the list as the list seems to be never bloody ending! Roll on next Thursday. I’m off to Sci-fi Weekender in Wales, so get a bit of time off work to chill with my friends and have a giggle. Today, I’m taking solace in the fact I can listen to the radio at work and just tune in to the task at hand.

Right – as I say, best get on with it. these 50 Method Statements aren’t going to write themselves… no really… 50. All at least 5 pages long. Great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment