Wednesday 20 February 2013

woeful Wednesday


Just a quick one today! Last night's trip to the Electric was excellent! Prosecco and Cookies bought to our sofa and the fabulous Denzel Washington acting like he was in a Victorian melodrama! All topped off with a pint in Brewdog and wonderful company in the shape of my friend Emma.

Today, my cold is back :(! I am so unlucky with being ill, whatever is going around - I will catch! Had a nice early night last night, which was definitely required. I had an exciting day of dentist, optician and a tonne of work to do - a brilliant combination. Still, the photo today is nice and cheerful!

These fabulous eggs have popped up all over Birmingham. This smiley face was spotted outside the Cathedral. If you're about town, go and have an explore!

Anyway, must dash! Got to book my place on the conservation trust's coffin factory tour. I suggest you book if you can - have a look here:
www.birminghamconservationtrust.org

1 comment: